As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Build 31 was released on June 16, 2019.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fix the annoying bug where the game would freeze but you could still join
- Cleaned up logs, and output will now display in the Chrome Developer tools! (console.log)
- Chatting now works in spectator mode
- Hit range increased for humans so you can take out zombies easier
- Pistol now only gives you 7 magazines
- Medkits are cheaper
- Added network and AFK timeouts
- Tweaked the zombie gamemode to make it more interesting
- Can no longer heal players with hammer
- Fixed a ton of other small annoying bugs
- A bunch of infrastructure improvements for making deployments easier, tracking errors and analytics, etc.